Posted by WLCO
The Wood Law Office, LLC represents employees in the following types of matters:
- Discrimination with respect to hiring, pay, promotion, termination or other employment opportunities.
- Discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, family rights and responsibilities, military status, sexual orientation or other protected status.
- Harassment or hostile environment.
- Retaliation, whistle-blowing and wrongful termination.
- Wages, overtime, vacation and improper withholdings.
- Employment agreements, severance agreements and compensation agreements.
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements.
The Wood Law Office, LLC helps managers understand when they can be personally liable for employment issues they may face at work and advises them how to uphold the law while protecting their careers.