Restrictions on Use
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, photographs, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of West Loop Community Organization or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Users may print out individual pages but cannot copy or download a large portion of the site (e.g., no bots, webcrawlers, spiders, etc. that "harvest" the site)
- Users may download, print, distribute and use pages from the site only for informational, non-commercial purposes.
- Any copies of such documents or pages must not alter the original site content and must include the West Loop Community Organization copyright notice: "© 2013 WEST LOOP COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED."
- West Loop Community Organization reserves the right to terminate the above authorization at any time in its sole discretion.
- No one may frame this site or any portion thereof. Linking to this site is permitted, provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that West Loop Community Organization has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked site.
West Loop Community Organization respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material on this website infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
To file a notice of copyright infringement with us, you must provide a written communication to the email address listed above, in which you do the following:
- Give enough information to enable West Loop Community Organization to contact you regarding your complaint, including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted material(s) and/or work(s) that you claim is/are being infringed on this website.
- Identify in sufficient detail the material(s) and/or work(s) that you claim is/are causing such infringement, and give enough information (such as a web page address) to locate such material(s) and/or work(s) within the website.
- State that you have a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted material(s) and/or work(s) in item (2) above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- State that the information in this notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you either own the copyright (or an exclusive right under the copyright) in the material(s) and/or work(s) that you claim in (2) above is/are being infringed, or are authorized by such owner to act on its behalf.
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
West Loop Community Organization® and other marks displayed on the site are trademarks of West Loop Community Organization. All other trademarks displayed on this site not owned by West Loop Community Organization are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with West Loop Community Organization.
West Loop Community Organization will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to special or consequential damages, that result from the use of (or the inability to use) this site and its contents, or a site linked to this site, including any damages or injury caused by failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, line failure, or other computer malfunction.
This site may link or be linked from other sites that are not maintained by West Loop Community Organization. West Loop Community Organization does not endorse, and is not responsible for the content of any of those sites.
The material in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. West Loop Community Organization may make changes at any time.
This site is provided by West Loop Community Organization on an "as is" and "as available" basis. West Loop Community Organization makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. West Loop Community Organization does not warrant that the information in this site is accurate, reliable or correct, that this site will be available at any particular time or location, or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components.Governing Law
You agree that your use of this site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Illinois. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in the City of Chicago.