9Round West Loop
STRONGER IN 30 MINUTES
What is 9Round?
9Round is a specialized fitness center for people who want a unique, fun, and proven workout that guarantees results. 9Round offers a kickboxing-themed fitness program that incorporates functional, interval, cardiovascular, and circuit training regimens. The programs consist of a proprietary system of nine challenging workout stations developed by a World Champion Kickboxer.
What can I expect during a 9Round workout?
- No set class times; simply show up at your convenience
- Access to gloves and hand wraps, as well as a trainer wrapping your hands for support when punching
- Use of heart rate training to stay in your target fat-burning zone
- A trainer showing you how to do each exercise based on your fitness level
- A fun, fast pace through nine rounds of workout stations. Every three minutes, you move to the next exercise station. After station nine, your 30-minute, full-body workout is over.
- Enjoy a new workout every day (workouts change daily)
What can I accomplish during a 9Round 30-minute workout?
- Burn massive amounts of calories during your workout
- Burn calories for hours after your workout is complete
- Release toxins as you sweat
- Strengthen and tighten every muscle
- Boost your stamina and endurance
- Relieve stress
- Strengthen your heart
- Release feel-good endorphins
- Increase energy and improve sleep
Do I need to be in shape before I start 9Round?
Absolutely not. We love taking clients that have never worked out and getting them in the best shape of their lives. Our trainers will customize your workout to match your fitness level. Some members start by doing two or three rounds and work up to all nine.
Do I need any kickboxing experience?
No. In fact, we love teaching new members. That's our job. Our trainers will guide you every step of the way to ensure you are doing the techniques properly.
What equipment do I need?
The first time you try the workout, we will let you borrow a pair of gloves. When you decide to join 9Round as a member, you will get 9Round gloves and hand wraps for safety and support.
What are the hand wraps for?
The hand wraps are designed to support the wrist, making everything one unit, like a cast. Also, the hand wrap will pad the knuckles and fill the space inside the glove, giving you a nice snug fit. Don't worry, our 9Round trainers will teach you how to wrap your hands in no time.
Am I too old for this workout?
We have members that are in their 70s. Our trainers will customize the workout based on your fitness level. We like to keep you sweating and smiling at 9Round.
What is included with my membership?
- Your own set of 9Round gloves and hand wraps
- Unlimited workout sessions and access to a 9Round trainer
- 9Round Nutritional Guidance & one-on-one support
- Access to the 9Round Members Portal, which includes an online meal planner, plus videos, podcasts, and more to help you track your progress and get results
How young do you take members?
We have members as young as 10 years old. If the client is tall enough to hit the bags, we can let them join. This is a great program that parents and children can do together. Families that kick together, stick together. Ask your local 9Round about our family rates.
Do I have to sign-up for a session in advance or can I just show up?
No. One of the benefits of being a member at 9Round is that you can show up to workout at your convenience. There are no set class times and you can work out as many times as you want each month.
Can I try the workout for FREE?
Yes, your first workout is always FREE. Give us a "test drive" and see if we are a good fit.
How many calories can I burn?
Like anything, you get out what you put in. If you work hard, you can burn a massive amount of calories in just 30 minutes.
Do you have a nutrition program?
Yes!! 9Round Nutrition will help you reach your fitness goals faster. The program is FREE with your membership.
Do you have showers or childcare?
We do not. In order to provide the lowest rates, we don't have the extra expense of showers and childcare. 9Round is only 30 minutes, so you can get on with your day.