Chicago Artisan Market at Morgan MFG
Curated market featuring 100+ top artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Sunday, March 10, 2019
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Central Standard Time)
401 N Morgan St, Chicago, IL 60642, USA Get Directions
Discover 100+ of Chicago’s finest artisans at the Chicago Artisan Market at Morgan Manufacturing. This curated marketplace celebrates the ingenuity of independent, small businesses who channel their creative passions into one-of-a-kind designs, home goods, art and food.
Look, feel and taste your way through this delightful Sunday market located in the heart of the West Loop / Fulton Market.
Date: Sunday, March 10, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue: Morgan Manufacturing – 401 N. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60642
Cost: $8 General Admission ($10 at door) | 4 for $20 for groups (online in advance) | $25 with StyleChicago.com VIP Goodie Bag
Free admission for kids under 12 (see Kids Zone activities below)
Tickets can be purchased for $8 online in advance ($10 at door) or 4 for $20 (online in advance), or $25 with StyleChicago.com VIP Goodie Bag.
• Food: Sample & shop gourmet food items including pastries and confections, healthy snacks, cocktail mixers, beverages, smoothies & more.
• Fashion: Meet & shop Chicago’s top clothing, jewelry, handbag, shoes and accessories designers for both women & men. DIY & Fashion classes also available (see below)
• Home Goods: Discover items showcasing smart design in home decor, bath & body, natural skincare, kitchen gadgets & more.
• Art: Meet independent artists producing functional, decorative & wearable art.
• Kids Zone: face painting * arts & crafts * snacks & beverages
Interested in being a vendor at the Chicago Artisan Market?
Learn more at https://chicagoartisanmarket.com/vendors or email us at email@example.com or call 312.461.9500 for more information.
We are a Chicago-based company that has been showcasing independent artisans and small businesses for nearly 15 years.
• Our pop-up shopping events encourage guests to shop local.
• Nearly 70% of the businesses we feature are either women-owned or minority-owned.