Preferred Business Members enjoy all standard benefits and then some, including discounted VIP tickets to our many crowd-pleasing events, like the Taste of Randolph, Movies in the Park, and more.
The West Loop Community Organization (WLCO) is a delegate agency for the City of Chicago. We are a membership-based 501(c)(3) organization that facilitates the growth and integration of businesses and residents within the West Loop community.
Your tax-deductible Preferred Business Membership benefits include marketing and resource opportunities to help your business reach West Loop’s highly valued audience, including:
- Subscription to the WLCO weekly newsletter, so you can easily stay apprised of current community news
- Two listings of your choice per month in the WLCO weekly newsletter
- Free admittance to all WLCO events, including our annual Holiday Gala
- A customized listing and bonus SEO boost from WLCO’s popular business directory, used by both visitors and residents alike
- Access to WLCO’s flagpole banner program, which celebrates the community’s best and brightest through highly visible streetside advertising (that’s you)
- Inclusion in WLCO’s Welcome Home packets, a comprehensive kit delivered to new West Loop residents
- The opportunity to join one of WLCO’s delegate committees, which help shape and serve the West Loop area through a variety of focuses, including development, safety, education, arts and culture, and health and wellness
- Discounted VIP tickets to all WLCO events, including the Taste of Randolph, Movies in the Park, West Loop Nights, and other area festivals
- An email signature perk to let others know you’re not only a supporter of your local community, but that WLCO supports you, too.
The West Loop Community Organization also serves as your liaison to the City of Chicago. We assist our members with licensing and permitting needs and provide direct lines of communication to local aldermen, the 12th District Police precinct, and the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection, to name our most common requests. We also host business improvement workshops and strive to connect compatible members to each other.
A WLCO Business Membership shows your support for the West Loop, and it enables you and your business to take advantage of our unique resources. All membership levels are tax-deductible. Your investment facilitates positive change in the area, and your membership allows your business to get what it needs faster and easier. We can’t wait to work with you.