Preferred Business Members enjoy all standard benefits and then some, including discounted VIP tickets to our many crowd-pleasing events, like the Taste of Randolph, Movies in the Park, and more.
The West Loop Community Organization (WLCO) is a delegate agency for the City of Chicago. We are a membership-based 501(c)(3) organization that facilitates the growth and integration of businesses and residents within the West Loop community.
Preferred Business Members get everything that Standard Members do, plus promotional perks like the ability to list offers on our website and market to our social media network. Organizations interested in bundling sponsorships and festival vendor discounts should check out our Premium level.
Your tax-deductible Preferred Business Membership benefits include marketing and resource opportunities to help your business reach West Loop’s highly valued audience, including:
- Preferred Members and up receive exclusive discounts on VIP tickets to our flagship fundraiser, the Taste of Randolph.
- Help wanted? Make the search easier by listing local career opportunities on our Classifieds page.
- Share your special promotions on our Offers page, an online portal to reach local customers.
- Lead a WLCO workshop to engage and educate member segments, whether its tax advice for small businesses or best practices for keeping your emails safe.
- Preferred Members and up can advertise on WLCO's website homepage. With over 500 unique visits a day, people from all over Chicago visit westloop.org to learn about the neighborhood.
- Bring your marketing materials to the WLCO offices and we'll post them up on our bulletin board!
- Twice a quarter, at your request, WLCO will share your content on either Facebook or Instagram.
The West Loop Community Organization also serves as your liaison to the City of Chicago. We assist our members with licensing and permitting needs and provide direct lines of communication to local aldermen, the 12th District Police precinct, and the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection, to name our most common requests. We also host business improvement workshops and strive to connect compatible members to each other.
A WLCO Business Membership shows your support for the West Loop, and it enables you and your business to take advantage of our unique resources. All membership levels are tax-deductible. Your investment facilitates positive change in the area, and your membership allows your business to get what it needs faster and easier. We can’t wait to work with you.