For our most discerning supporters, a Premium Business Membership grants you access to our most prized benefit: exclusive vendor pricing at all West Loop festivals and events.
The West Loop Community Organization (WLCO) is a delegate agency for the City of Chicago. We are a membership-based 501(c)(3) organization that facilitates the growth and integration of businesses and residents within the West Loop community.
Premium Members enjoy the targeted marketing benefits offered to Preferred Members but with enhanced recognition online and at our events, including the Fulton Market Expo (FMX). Organizations looking to get the best value for their membership should review our Partner tier.
Your tax-deductible Premium Business Membership benefits include marketing and resource opportunities to help your business reach West Loop’s highly valued audience, including:
- Twice a quarter, at your request, WLCO will post and boost your content on either Facebook or Instagram.
- Premium Members and up enjoy exclusive vendor pricing for participating in Taste of Randolph.
- Get listed as a community sponsor on WLCO's website homepage, complete with a logo hyperlinked to a destination of your choosing.
- Promote your business/organization with marketing materials inside WLCO's tent at the Fulton Market Expo (FMX).
- Promote your business/organization with marketing materials across WLCO's recurring events series, including Stories of Impact and West Loop Nights.
- Premium Members and up are automatically listed as a Fulton Market Expo (FMX) season sponsor.
- First-time Premium and Partner members receive a free, customized street pole banner near a location of your choosing. The sponsorship is valid for one year from date of installation.
The West Loop Community Organization also serves as your liaison to the City of Chicago. We assist our members with licensing and permitting needs and provide direct lines of communication to local aldermen, the 12th District Police precinct, and the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection, to name our most common requests. We also host business improvement workshops and strive to connect compatible members to each other.
A WLCO Business Membership shows your support for the West Loop, and it enables you and your business to take advantage of our unique resources. All membership levels are tax-deductible. Your investment facilitates positive change in the area, and your membership allows your business to get what it needs faster and easier. We can’t wait to work with you.