A Condo/Renter Association Membership ensures you and your residents stay connected to the community. Condo/Renter Association residents receive an honorary membership, as well.
The West Loop Community Organization (WLCO) is a delegate agency for the City of Chicago. We are a membership-based 501(c)(3) organization that facilitates the growth and integration of businesses and residents within the West Loop community.
Your tax-deductible Condo/Renter Association Membership benefits give your organization the resources and opportunities needed to be a part of positive neighborhood change, including:
- Subscription to the WLCO weekly newsletter, so you can easily stay apprised of current community news
- Two listings of your choice per month in the WLCO weekly newsletter
- Free admittance to all WLCO events, including our annual Holiday Gala
- A customized listing and bonus SEO boost from WLCO’s popular business directory, used by both visitors and residents alike
- Access to WLCO’s flagpole banner program, which celebrates the community’s best and brightest through highly visible streetside advertising (that’s you)
- Inclusion in WLCO’s Welcome Home packets, a comprehensive kit delivered to new West Loop residents
- The opportunity to join one of WLCO’s delegate committees, which help shape and serve the West Loop area through a variety of focuses, including development, safety, education, arts and culture, and health and wellness teams
Additionally, all Condo Association member residents receive automatic WLCO Residential Membership.
The West Loop Community Organization also serves as your liaison to the City of Chicago. We provide direct lines of communication to local aldermen and the 12th District Police precinct, to name our most common requests. We are also a networking hub and strive to connect compatible members to each other.
A WLCO Condo/Renter Association Membership shows your support for the West Loop. Condo/Renter Association Membership is tax-deductible. Your investment facilitates positive change in the area, and your membership connects your and your residents directly to the community. We can’t wait to work with you.